Fiction Southeast is excited to announce the Fiction Southeast Editors’ Prize. Each year, the editors of Fiction Southeast will select a winner (and three runners-up).
Entries for the Fiction Southeast Editors’ Prize should be approximately 1500 words or less. Submissions should be unpublished and in in .rtf, .doc, or .pdf format. Feel free to submit multiple stories, but please DO NOT submit multiple Word documents as one submission or one text document containing multiple stories. Instead, please submit each story as a SEPARATE entry (so that you complete an individual submission process for each story). Submissions should be unpublished. Simultaneous submissions ARE welcome. Contest will open annually in January with a deadline of June 30th. Entry fee is $10. All entries will be considered for publication in Fiction Southeast.
Winner – $200 and publication in Fiction Southeast
Runners-up – publication in Fiction Southeast
Click here to submit your entry.
- Fiction Southeast Editors’Prize - January 25, 2019
- Annual Ernest Hemingway Flash Fiction Prize - August 2, 2017
- “Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures”: An Interview with Michael Farris Smith - February 6, 2017
- Hell’s Belles Short Fiction Prize - October 31, 2016
- 1st Annual Hell’s Belles Short Fiction Prize - April 11, 2016
- Huffington Post Reviews Far Beyond the Pale by Daren Dean - August 18, 2015
- Praise for Flash Fiction International - May 20, 2015
- Results for the 2015 Fiction Southeast Editors’ Prize - May 14, 2015
- Flash Fiction International Released - April 22, 2015
- Help Support Fiction Southeast Press! - January 5, 2015
- 2015 Fiction Southeast Editors’ Prize - January 1, 2015
- Results from the Ernest Hemingway Flash Fiction Prize - December 8, 2014
- Reading Lists: Editors’ Picks (Flash Fiction Collections) - August 17, 2014
- The Ernest Hemingway Flash Fiction Prize - August 12, 2014
- RT Smith to Judge Hemingway Flash Fiction Award - August 10, 2014
- Now Accepting Submissions - July 10, 2013